Why the truth is not in them ??

I wonder how many people have been told something by a buyer, that was no where near the truth....I hate to think how many times I  have been told that I will send a Pay-Pal tomorrow, or I'll send you a check tonight....and never do anything of the kind.....I've been waiting for two weeks for a check from a guy in Michigan  , I have sold a item 13 times on another web-site based on what a person has told me and never received the first penny..........Does anyone tell the truth anymore ??   I have one web-site that I do business on that has a 98% negative truth rate.....Isn't that a poor way to deal with people ??     What are your experience ?? 
autospec
So there's an imaginary world that used to have more integrity and accountability? Supposedly where and when was that? Also, "How do you explain that as the acceptance of religious baloney declines in our societies, integrity and personal accountability also declines?" Easy...that statement isn't actually true. 
Everything is in flux.

Europe is changing fast under conditions of dissolving hegemony, and even Scandinavian countries are no longer exempt.

Civilization needs a belief system, a set of morals and a code to live by. If religion no longer provides that, then what else is there?

A slow inevitable stumbling return to war?

Mistrust of aristocracy, politicians, the financial sector, and global elite corporations and their intentions is probably at an all time high.

As is the world debt.
https://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Ditto the Doomsday Clock.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

Something needs to be done - and soon.

But just what?

So there's an imaginary world that used to have more integrity and accountability? Supposedly where and when was that?
I'm not saying everyone who believes this agrees but most people I've encountered whose notion of that imaginary world looks like Father Knows Best meets Leave it to Beaver. 

It also helps that they don’t have guns.

While that's true I was speaking of personal and institutional corruption( integrity and accountability) not violence. 
Science just discovered in this century that all that exist is consciousness.... All physical science concept, even biological one reduce to information fields....

Then a change in consciousness is collectively needed....

This is the greatest time to live and see for the last twelve thousand years approx....

Then  what is this change in consciousness?

Very simple, all that exist is included in a chain of feed back loops....Feed negative you will reap more negative, feed positive you will reap more positives...

This is no more a gospel.... This is now pure science established fact...

This is not wishful thinking, nor positive thinking that are partly illusory attitudes...

This is only the basis of cosmic and ecological interdependancy...It is also the most basic evidence in moral imagination and thinking...