SR Blue Fuses

I just wanted to share my excitement with my SR Blue Fuses. I installed 3 in my Anthem I225. Its been probably 100 hours of burn in time now and I really am beside myself in the difference. The bass is really full, my highs are nicely extended and my soundstage is huge. Just today, my soundstage became ridiculous.
If you are happy with your current amplifier / preamplifier and intend on keeping it for awhile I highly recommend replacing the fuses with SR Blue fuses, if not the Orange fuses. I got my Blues for 30% off. It is quite possibly the best tweak I have done aside from room treatments.

It takes awhile to burn the fuses in but once they are, it’s pretty awesome the difference they make. I was pretty skeptical about this mod and thought it was a lot to spend but now that I have, it was the best $400 mod I have done. It made more of a difference than my upgraded power cords and actually probably made a more of a difference than going from my signal cable silver res speaker cables to my ap solo crystals.

Highly recommended if you already love your amp/preamp and intend to keep them for awhile!
128x128b_limo
Like I said, and I asked nicely, "please show a link" to Charlie's (rip) statement you said he made, where "he was a firm believer in boutique fuses" and what they did for the sound.   
Fusers. Shills. When it comes to going off and resorting to name calling George has a pretty short fuse.
George
Where are you getting the notion that I intimated there would be any links??
Telephone conversations do not have “links”.
Please reread my original post on this matter.
Then reread my second post on this matter.
Then have a blessed evening and stay safe.
Thank you.
Fuses debates mimic cables debates...

And history, catastrophes,deaths, birthdays, accumulate, but the same goes on without end; it seems this simple small event, adding a cable or a fuse, whatever the price, which can probably in some case made an audible difference is inconceivable for some and an absolute truth in all cases for some....

It is simple however,in an audio system, all things linked to the system made a difference: be it adding a router in the house, replacing a wall plug, changing the electric panel, a new computer, a cell phone, etc introducing resonance or vibrations with a new device, putting small cones bells on the wall of the audio room, etc The list is without end... All that is a new source of noise or a modification of the noise, or a controlling source of the noise in some case...

But history will going on, birthdays, deaths, economic collapsus, bubonic plague, but the same simple thing will stay inconceivable for the same people for the same reasons...

Try something, try to embed your audio system rightfully, controlling the resonance in a better way, dont buy anything, try with your own creativity...

Try to decrease the electrical noise floor of your house, be creative and buy nothing, only think about how to do it ( you can, i did it and most of you are way more talented than me).

Try to change the acoustics with only your ears, no instrument allowed, and buy the cheapest materials for doing so, be creative and listen, try also some different resonators of all size, Helmholtz one and others....

Then you will discover the level at which small things affect your audio system and your ears....You will know that some things are not in engineering design manual and exist tough...That some phenomena are not teach in electronic device courses...

And after that you will listen to the sound and with nothing else than your ears for opinions....No more stupid debate about so simple things...

The fundamental problem in audio is not upgrading the electronic, nor measuring something, it is using our own ears like a feed- back instrument to correct the sound in the mechanical resonance controlling dimension, like a feed back to know how to decrease the noise floor of the electrical grid of the house connected to the noise floor of your audio system, like a feed back to controls in a passive way with inert materials the acoustical dimension of the room and also like a feed back to adjust the active resonators for controlling the acoustical atmosphere...

Dont buy anything costly, no ready made solution for all, create your owns, tailor-made for your house, your room, your audio system and design by your brain for your ears...an in an incremental way STEP BY STEP, your audio system will reach an optimal high level of S.Q.

After that, if someone say that for him a cable or anything that he has changed or added has made an audible differences, you will know that it is probably true or at least possible.... You will know that by experience and experiment, not like a parrot repeating a mantra, or regurgitating a lesson in "science"....And you will not be a gullible customer paying big money for ready made solution....

And you will never buy costly ready made solution by frustration, or impotence; you will use your ears and you will have fun at peanuts cost...

This is my experience.... And this is my hobby....Not buying or selling....Nor measuring....Listening is my hobby, not upgrading  and taking the chance to go higher with a ready made solution.... :)

Listening cost nothing and will give to you ALL solutions for nothing or almost nothing....