Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
Thanks Jim204 for this thread.... And thanks for your kind words....

The problem with Richter Cantatas version is that the duration is around 30 hours long.... And i cannot stop.... :)

Even for listening the Goldberg, or the new magician Vikingur Olafsson....

We must petition Olafsson for his Golberg version soon, at least before i die..... :)
@mahgister    Regarding Olaffson I hope you get to listen to at least a couple of Goldberg recordings from him before that time comes.
Regards , Jim.
Vikingur  Olafsson’s Bach recording is incredible. I have been listening to it each morning and cannot get the melodies out of my head. I would love to hear from him a recording of the Goldbergs.
John Dean
Sometimes I will listen to what music folks profess to love. What a treat this has been; Goldberg Variations and beyond.

Didn't know Víkingur Ólafsson to well. That's no longer true.

Ivan Moravec playing the Chopin Piano Nocturnes pacifies the soul.

Thanks all.
I am far from the piano expert you are Jim , 
that said my favorite Wohltemperierte Klavier is the old mono of Rosalyn Tureck on the 1953 brought out in 2005  by Membran Music Ltd.

Perahia is close .