Guidance on Speaker Wire

I’m looking for guidance on some speaker wires and have tentatively settled in on Transparent High Performance 10-2 with the Transparent 10-2 Brick Network.  My biggest issue is I have long runs from my amps to the speakers at approximately 60 feet each.  Due to size of my system it is not possible to move my equipment any closer to the speakers.  
My amps are 1.2 KWh McIntosh Mono’s and my Speakers are Martin Logan Electrosatic ESL 15A’s. I also have 2 Martin Logan Force 12” subwoofers that are used for home theater. 
Thanks!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots
Hello,
balanced connections between amp / preamp are the best results, no hp cable can do better with these lengths.
Balanced cables to the amp seem the best solution.Could you build a false wall across the room to house the amps in and avoid unsightly wires etc?A  picture may help with the problem.
Woots, the brand of balanced signal cable is up to you.  As long as you choose a balanced cable and not an RCA cable.  However, I say that only if your preamp has balanced outputs (many do, in addition to RCA outputs) and your amp has balanced inputs.  If your amp does not provide balanced inputs than this is a moot point.  If that be the case than you are back to maintaining the amp close to your preamp and having to run long speaker cables.  Not the best solution, but for whatever the reason is that you can not locate your electronics in the same room/area as your speakers, you are pigeon holed into a long run of speaker cable.
I'd recommend that you purchase Mono Amps & place them in close proximity to the speakers.

This would enable you to use SHORT AMPLIFIER Cables (Ideally 3 Ft. or less) & Long Signal Cables, Sound Quality of which are not significantly dependent upon length & can be purchased for a much smaller $$ figure, than Power Cables.

Assuming you are a true Audiophile, this will give you the best SOUND Quality you can get under the circumstances you present.