Subwoofer Suggestion

Hi guys I need your suggestion regarding subwoofers. My system is composed of Focal Kanta 3, Kanta center, 706BK it would be used 50/50 for music and HT. My room size would be 13m by 4m by 3(Length,width,height). Would it be better to go for dual pb1000/sb1000 or single sb3000 or single pb2000 or single PSA S1500?
kulo
@pcc67

The svs pb2000 pro cost 1387usd here and the pb pro2000 cost1285usd here, it is almost double here 🤦🏻‍♂️
Kulo, I hate to throw water on the party but if all you have to spend is $1,500 you are better of not doing a subwoofer. For that money you will never do your Focals justice. The overall effect will be worse than no subwoofer at all. A subwoofer system to match those speakers would be at least $4000.00. I would hold off till you have more to spend.
On the cheap, you may get away with extending linearly your bass registers such as the AudioKinesis Swarm (which I believe is an great price/performance product) while maintaining cohesion and detail, but if you want both excellent performance on par with your Focals AND increased bass power, you’re going to have to spend more $ to the level of Rel or JR Audio for instance for the larger units.
I don't think this is quite correct. The Swarm is a well-thought out product and Duke has always been great at getting a lot out of his designs. I've got a pair to go with my Classic Audio Loudspeakers, which have a pair of $2000 woofers in *each* cabinet. Yet the Swarm does the trick (I'm only using a pair of them as the front speakers can fend for themselves rather well; I'm using a pair of the Swarm cabinets to break up the standing wave that is present at the listening chair).  As is the case with many things in this world, its not the cost of the thing so much as what you do with it :)