What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
Agree. Sorbothane absorbs vibration but softens the sound. Also can leave a residue under a hot component.
Herbies Tenderfeet are a good cost-effective footer.

I've replaced my Herbies with DH Cones. They are ceramic and sit under the component with the point facing down onto a hardwood platform such as maple. They do not colour the sound.

Hi nasaman

I tried a set of 4 Critical Mass Center stage feet under my preamp and simply could not believe the improvement. They are stupid expensive but worth every penny. I have tried at least 20 different isolation feet over the years with varying results, from good to not so good. These feet were simply unbelievable. You have to be patient because when you put them under a component, they will make your system sound noticeably worse, yes, worse. After about 5 days the system started sounding better. After a total of 10 days I heard a profound improvement that surprised me. The reason for the worse/better transformation has to do with a settling in period that is deeply rooted in physics, way beyond my comprehension but clearly audible. They were so good that I decided to get another set for the dac. Again, same results, amazing. The effect and improvement is cumulative. The first thing I noticed was the soundstage. Soundstage has never been that important to me. With these feet under the preamp and dac all of a sudden A huge, well balanced soundstage came out of nowhere. The overall focus at all frequencies was so much better and the clarity from top to bottom improved greatly. These improvements became addictive. You guessed it, I bought a 3rd set for under the transport (remember those). I should have started there because the transport creates the most vibration. Again, huge improvement. You get the idea. A must hear product, just be patient. I can’t wait to put a set under the amp. Good luck.

Scot
Sorbothane sucks the life out of the music, has a dulling effect, Herbie's is the way to go.
I drank the Herbie’s Koolaid for a while, spent hundreds on many of their products. Can’t say I ever heard an improvement. There are no shortcuts to better sound. Spend more and get a lot more in return.