Tekton speakers with Ribbon / AMT ??

Anyone out there have any Tekton speakers with either ribbon or AMT tweeter?? Uruz owners perhaps?

I have finally decided to order a pair of Encore loudspeakers. Upgrading from the Double Impacts. 

I've been back and forth as to which speaker to order. Encore vs. Moab. vs Ulfberht......Well, I had a chance to talk to Eric at Tekton the other day. I asked about Beryllium tweeter on the Encore and he certainly can make that happen. At that time, he brought up the idea of using a ribbon tweeter.  I have seen zero examples of his larger speakers with that tweeter installed. He seemed very confident in the ability to integrate it into the design. I enjoyed the enthusiasm, so much so that it prompted me to go for it. Experimental blood in my veins I guess. 

That being said, I am curious if there are other individuals out there with Tekton speakers with ribbon tweeters?  and what their take might be. Impressions? Downsides? Yes, I realize the standard design is fantastic. But I'm a tinkerer at heart. Willing to try things unseen, unheard assuming the risk isnt too much. 

Eric said he could use two different brand drivers. Fountek, and Mundorf. Both very linear responses. Both something he felt very east to integrate into the current design. Mundorf being the bees knees, but at an additional cost. 

So, bottom line,  I gave him the green light to go to crazy and use the Mundorf driver and see what kinda unique loudspeaker he could create.  

Also, side note.....I guess a true ribbon tweeter is not exactly AMT?? Casually interchangeable terms? Not exactly sure the specifics as to why thy aren't the same.  

But I'm so damm curious how he can integrate this into his current Encore design that I'm willing to try it out. 

audiophile adventure proceeds
128x128whacky
No doubt that array is magic. I’m very excited to experience it compared to the double impacts, which I already think are excellent. 
I want to see Eric build a planar system.
A small planar driver like neo 3s, 8s, or 10s (10" are not my favorite)

I could see if the drivers were available, with a reliable supply chain it would be doable.  I know the problem for the most part is cost.

I just saw the drivers I been using, for 12 years or so, BG neo 3, 8. 10, double in price, DOUBLE. WHY? Stupidity, when people are that greedy, you got to call them the way you see them. GREEDY.  The company changes hands and some corporate, mastermind does that. Doubles the price. Nothing doubles in price, and survives. That's called ringing out the consumer. 

I've seen AMT from 40.00 USD to over 2000.00 a pair. I heard there are a few at over 5K a pair.

AMT ribbons/planars, are sure great sounding, you won't be sorry, but be aware most ribbon/planar/amt stuff can be brighter. How ever you want to handle that.. They are not soft domes..

Regards
Whacky,

I look forward to your comparison of the DI to you new Encore, and excited for you.
I am looking to upgrade my Movie Theater/Listening Room with either the DI or the MOAB.  Millercarbon enlightened me, with his thread, to consider at least the MOAB.
I've always been fascinated with the Heil AMT and Janszen electrostats, but my current Sonist Concerto 4's have fairly large Fountek ribbons (Neo X 3.0?) crossed over at 8000 Hz, inside wave guides, and it's the best treble I've ever had.  No ear fatigue.
I demoed the Double Impacts with upgrades. Sent them back as I ended up with all Legacy system. I was searching for a more dynamic system than my Ascend Acoustics with the Raal Tweets. The Legacy’s filled that search. Sounds like Tekton is taking a stab at my likes ….