Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
Would it be considered a hijack if I asked people to share their favorite versions of Chopin “Nocturnes”? I fell for these with Rubinstein’s version on RCA then moved on to Moravec’s CD reissued Conossiuer Society recordings. Recently bought Maria Joao Pires on DG and like these best of all. 
Hijacking, yes. Why not start a new thread with an appropriate title? You'll get more responses.
I have no objection in speaking about Chopin's Nocturnes and I shall throw my hat in the ring and say my favourite's are Arrau first then Moravec and then Barenboim. I chose Arrau because of his piano tone which can be orgiastic at times and I just think he covers it all for me. The only thing for me is no way can I listen to them all in a row the way I can The Goldbergs but a cluster of 4 or 5 is very rewarding.
For the Nocturnes Arrau is the best, only if you listen his interpretation a short time each time you try it, BUT if you listen the nocturnes one times a day for your life captive on an island i cannot vouch for anything except Moravec.... :)

With Arrau the melody exist in itself.... For Moravec the melody is there only after coming from EACH chord, indirectly so to speak....

Then you listen first each note with Moravec like if only this note was essential and the only one existence in eternity.... with Arrau you listen first the melody....

With Moravec we indeed listen through Chopin own fascination for Bach and we suddenly understand it and why it makes sense and sound....

:)
Any melody can be boring on repetition, but repeating a gong note for example is never boring, the body is too much affected; Moravec playing each note in his eternal necessary color is always new jet flying out in the brain/body.... The melody is a children born out of the love of one chord for another one....

The Nocturnes and the Goldberg are so great because of these absolute mastery of writing the right chords at the right times...Then the melody becomes or show itself no more arbitrary but an eternal evidence....