For older guys

On a recent Good Will LP foraging trip, I came across a Perry Como album new still in wrap .
Now, I never cared about Perry as a kid growing up but I had had a very beloved aunt
who adored him, and in her honor bought the album .

Spun it today and ,through the tears for my aunt, I saw why she adored him.
What I took for a sap when I was a kid had changed into a master of what
he did , perfect phrasing and timing , he just made his art, and art it was, seem easy and I was the sap.

schubert
I think there is some Doris Day in the house somewhere. I'll have to dig it out. I wish we had some Peggy Lee. I found some more Andy Williams the last time I opened my parents boxes. I'm still not finished washing my own LPs.
My Grandmother loved his show and my Stepfather always played his albums on Sat or Sunday morning. 
The one thing I remember was he always seemed to have the sheet music in front of him on tv.
I'll wait until his stuff come's out on MFSL. Just kidding!! When I was young I was fortunate to be offered free unwanted records. MANY were of artists that my friends would scoff at referring to them as "corny". I discovered much great music, arrangements, etc. just give them a chance and often you'll be pleasantly supprised.
I treasure those musical stars of the  50"s and 60'S -without shame..
I bet Dino could sing while sleeping and Perry certainly made it sound effortless. Who wouldn't like Catch a Falling Star?