SR Blue Fuses

I just wanted to share my excitement with my SR Blue Fuses. I installed 3 in my Anthem I225. Its been probably 100 hours of burn in time now and I really am beside myself in the difference. The bass is really full, my highs are nicely extended and my soundstage is huge. Just today, my soundstage became ridiculous.
If you are happy with your current amplifier / preamplifier and intend on keeping it for awhile I highly recommend replacing the fuses with SR Blue fuses, if not the Orange fuses. I got my Blues for 30% off. It is quite possibly the best tweak I have done aside from room treatments.

It takes awhile to burn the fuses in but once they are, it’s pretty awesome the difference they make. I was pretty skeptical about this mod and thought it was a lot to spend but now that I have, it was the best $400 mod I have done. It made more of a difference than my upgraded power cords and actually probably made a more of a difference than going from my signal cable silver res speaker cables to my ap solo crystals.

Highly recommended if you already love your amp/preamp and intend to keep them for awhile!
128x128b_limo

No need to spend $150> on a 0.50cent re-badged fuse save your money Bruce, just replace it with a new same 0.50cent one, from Bussman or Littlefuses.

What you most likely heard was a fuse that’s seen too many turn on cycles, they get fatigued and hardened and build up crusty deposits , like these have with too many turn on cycles.
Left to right https://ibb.co/G9XGH8Y
Right to left https://ibb.co/b5dz1q5

And you should ask admin to move this thread to the Misc Audio forum

Cheers George
Sorry. FDS- Fuse Derangement Syndrome. Please help find a cure.

That was my review, that one SR Fuse is worth about as big an improvement as a really good $500 power cord. Not your average power cord. A good one. Like at least SR Master Coupler level. I've had Blue and now Orange, though honestly in some ways Blue are more impressive. Orange are better but not as obvious, more a refinement of the presentation than blowing up the stage size like Blue do. They also seem to work best in power amps. At least that is the case in my system where they work best in the integrated, almost as good in the phono stage, and do the least by far in the turntable motor controller.  

If you like what the Blue does their ECT and HFT are very similar in terms of what you will hear. Totally different use but similar results.
Use the money to buy a bottle of good mezcal and sip it before a listening session. The soundstage will be even more ridiculous along with tighter bass, airy treble etc.
There is no such thing as "good" mezcal. Its the cheapest rotgut in all of Mexico. What this shows beyond a shadow of a doubt, you know zip about audio and even less about alcohol.
If you like what the Blue does their ECT and HFT
And here we go, wondered when the "SR snake oil" band wagon would start a rolling again