M900U vs the world

So from all my reading it seems this the amp to have at around $15k or less. Any other amp to consider over it at this price point?
smodtactical
IMHO, Pass Labs creates fantastic amplifiers, but their preamps fall considerably short. I had my XA60.8's first being controlled by a Mac C2300 before splicing in a XP20. I was terribly disappointed with the XP20 in regards to the musicality(for lack of a better word)...it sounded anemic and a bit too analytical for my tastes. I sold it after three months and had the Mac 2300 retake its position as I worked with Aric at Aric Audio to create The Motherlode. The Lode has been in my system ever since and is now in control of my new Coda Model 16...I cannot imagine being any happier, from a sonic perspective! 
I would be curious to find out how Pass Lab amplifiers compare with Bricasti amplifiers. Bricasti amplifiers unlike Pass Labs and many other popular brands don't show up frequently in audio forum discussions. Did anyone here have a chance to compare these two amplifiers?

Thanks.

Comparing a Lux to a Emotiva ? Wow . And having a Emotiva to drive a Maggie 20.1 ? Well to each his own I guess . 
@laaudionut Thanks for the thoughts. Have you considered a more modern mcintosh tube preamp?

Also how you liking the coda 16? Looks to be a giant killer. I'd love to see Coda 16 vs M900U !
You know, another amp in this price range I really like is the Vandersteen amps.

I haven't heard them for very long, and I did not get to hear them full range, but for the 20 minutes I got to they were really nice.