Cartridge Opinions - Sorry

Yeah, another dumb "what's your opinion on these cartridges" thread. Back in the late 80's we had dealers where you could listen to the stuff.

So anyhow I have a Linn LP12 with Ittok arm and a 30 year old Audioquest B200L cartridge. I'm running it through the phono stage of a Jeff Rowland Coherence One into a Spectral DMA90 through a set of Kef R300's.

I prefer a little more laid back sound (err on the side of forgiving instead of fatiguing) but I like a lot of upper end detail, precise soundstaging, air, etc.

So far I'm considering an Ortofon Quintet S Black, Hana SL or a Benz wood - something at or below the $1k level.

I'd love to hear any opinions, suggestions, and experiences with those cartridges or others in the price range. I could possibly go higher if there is something out there that really shines for less than $1,500.

Thanks.

klooker
Since when?. Everything the same the cartridge self quality level performance is an makes a difference.
Apparently since tonearms have been available that are adjustable enough that they can really get the cartridge to track properly.
I prefer a little more laid back sound (err on the side of forgiving instead of fatiguing) but I like a lot of upper end detail, precise soundstaging, air, etc.

In other words "really good" :)
Ittok is on the lighter side of medium mass so a Hana should work well, perhaps a Zyx as @rauliruegas mentioned.

I hooked up my Nad c588 with a Ofton Blue cart and Shitt Mani phono amp and let it Rip....killer Sound....
I just jumped into the MC world, went with this currently available Audio Technica

https://www.audio-technica.com/cms/cartridges/265f6b3dd520a226/index.html

tight channel balance .5db and separation 30db are the factors I believe made me like it better than my prior favorite winner Shure V15VxMR body with Jico SAS stlus/boron shaft.

Imaging is awesome