Speaker upgrade around 100k retail

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Focal Maestro Utopia III speakers, which I love very much. Nothing wrong with them, I only have the bug again. So here are the ones I'm considering as next step

- Focal Stella Utopia EM (not the new EVO)
- Rockport Altair 2
- Magico M Project
- Tidal Agoria

My system:

CH Precision C1 + D1 / dCS Rossini
Krell EVO Two
Krell FPB 450 mcx / Lamm M1.2 / Burmester 911 monos
Tara Labs cabling

I would buy them as ex-demo or second hand, price differences are within 10-20k range.

So please share your thoughts, experiences, suggestions. Which one yould you choose?
ssblnt99
Two suggestions:

Pitch out what you've got and just buy the fully assembled LX521 package from MagicLX.   That gets you the loudspeakers, active crossover and amplification.   Total package cost is probably around $25k.   You'd have a fully designed and engineered system, front to back, by Siegfried Linkwitz. 

There is nobody alive today who knows more than Siegfried did.  In his last job for Hewlett-Packard, he designed microwave transmission towers.  He looked at loudspeakers as audio frequency transmission towers.  

MagicLX  will also custom build the LX521 with any exotic wood you care for.  This would be a special rig.

The other suggestion is the Dutch & Dutch 8c.   Again, it's a fully engineered system, front to back.  Controlled directivity, DSP EQ, built-in amplification and networking are all part of the package.  They were originally intended for recording studio work and are the ultimate for that purpose.  The imaging in this is far beyond anything you've ever experienced.   Approximately $13k or so.   Spend the rest of your $100k budget on concert tickets.   Or you can give it to me.

I love it when I see 50k speakers going for 7k....it there a little mark up ...
I have and love the Stella Utopia EM's.  If you like the Focal sound, the Stella's will not disappoint.  I am driving them with the McIntosh MC901's so not sure how your gear would work with the Stella's.  
I also own a pair Focal Stella Utopia em3's. They are absolutely superb. There's no other conventional speaker that really appeals, if - when i replace them it will be  something in a completely different direction, namely dipoles or omnis.

Before my Stellas i had Alon - Nola open baffle speakers which i adored....but i got fed up with replacing blown drive units. The Stellas manage the same, difficult room with ease, offer superior timbre, and are much more musical and forgiving than the monitor - approach of the Alons. Plus the EM subwoofer really is quite special, where previously i had to drive my OB speakers hard to get my desired spl's, the Stellas are just effortless. 

I have two final observations;
Boulder 2160 amplification with Focal Stella Utopias is a marriage made in heaven, unsurprising since Boulder use Grande Utopias at Boulder hq.
Secondly, judging from the slew of unhelpful responses above you may be better off posting on a different forum that better reflects the level of your system, i would recommend WBF, lots of CH users there