Is a Linn Sondek LP12/Lingo/Ekos with a Cirkus update, the last turntable I’ll ever buy?

Opinions, experiences, cartridges and preamps used?
128x128coachpoconnor
In order to know what's "better", one has to have owned and used an LP12 in one's own system.  That narrows the field of valid opinions.  Also, if you permit the idea of "used" and/or vintage turntables, that also changes the game.
The table I'm considering is a used LP12 with Lingo/Ekos mk1 with a Cirkus update. I know that a new Linn LP12 can cost between $4500.00 and $25,000.00.
@lewm  Your post is totally correct, unfortunately whenever the Linn table is mentioned on threads, there are always those who even though they never owned a Linn, or last owned it decades ago, still manage to naysay. Says a lot about these folks, imho.
@coachpoconnor The Linn you are describing for that money would be an excellent table assuming that you can get it set up correctly and the Lingo is still in good working condition. I think that you would be getting a table that would sound at least as good as any other table at that price point, and as funds and budget allows, you would be able to upgrade to a much higher level, without having to sell your table and lose any of the original investment. Don’t think you can say that about the other options at that price level.
Thanks daveyf
I spent some time talking to Thomas O'Keefe, from Overture Audio, who is a master LP12 set-up person. He made it clear how crucial set-up is. It was a very informative conversation. Again thanks for your comments.
Any comments about using a Hana SL and a Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena with the LP-12?