Recommendations for Blu-ray Player

Guys, I'm so close to a solution for my 2-ch system. Looking for Blu-ray player recommendations thats fit the following:

• Stream AmazonUHD, NAS, YouTube (and any other common audio/video streaming apps)
  • 24-bit/192kHz PCM audio quality
  • Ethernet and Wifi
  • HDMI and Coax outputs
  • Prefer: full-component width, front-panel display, on-screen menu system
I currently have a Sony BDP-S7200 that does everything above except no AmazonUHD app. And as easy as it would be to add it (Sony is an AmazonUHD partner) - Sony probably won't. Tidal option would be nice too. 

Thanks for your recommendations! When/if I find something, I'll report back.
128x128mwatsme
@fuzztone AmazonUHD = Amazon Prime Music Ultra High Definition it's kind of like Tidal Masters or whatever other HD streaming services are out there.

@bkeske think those devices have HDMI out only. For audio, I need it to be coax - the HDMI will connect to a TV for watching music videos (concerts, etc.) Also, I only have one coax input to bring in all the audio, so all content needs to be on one coax output, rules out the TV option.
Blueray players seem to be few and far between these days. Like the previous responses, I don’t think there’s anything on the market that would be a blueray player AND have the Amazon UHD app/capability with a coax out. 
I was thinking you could utilize a Amazon Fire TV Cube with HDMI routed through a receiver (for audio playback) and then to the tv (for video), but even then, Amazon limits their audio stream to 16 bit...

Curious myself if there’s something out there that fits your needs. Interesting situation.
Check out the Yamaha BD-S681. It has an Ethernet port, plus analog audio, coax, and HDMI outputs, and you might be surprised how good the internal DAC performs to the analog outs. For streaming, you can use a UPnP app like mconnect, or use the WiFi Direct feature to stream anything you can play on a WiFi connected device, like AmazonUHD.  
I have a Yamaha BD-A1040, and I can tell you, trying to stream any video from it is a painful and terrible experience. And the internal DAC? Nope, all my CD play goes digital cable out to my PS Audio DAC>2 channel pre. For me, it’s basically a transport, and the rare DVD or BlueRay disc use, but again, that is almost never used anymore. Not with the options available by streaming devices and services.

I have a Yamaha AV receiver which drives all my HT 5.1 sound, including my Yamaha DVD/BlueRay via an HDMI to the AV receiver. All my music is 2 channel and separate (amp, pre, and sources), the pre-amp has a pass-through for the front main speakers when in HT mode for watching TV and movies.

Pretty simple really. My Roku is connected to the TV via one of its HDMI ports, then sound from the TV to the AV receiver via another HDMI (ARC) port (I don’t need an optical cable for sound from the TV). So, all video streaming is done by my Roku (or Samsung smart TV) and sound fed to my AV receiver via the ARC HDMI. My DVD/BlueRay connects to the AV receiver via HDMI for 5.1 playback. And again, for music use, connects to my DAC via digital cable. Again, many video and music/radio streaming options with the Roku, including Tidal, although I don’t use Tidal through the Roku, but can.

Bottom line, I doubt anyone will be too happy streaming through a DVD/BlueRay player available today. Some say Oppo’s are better in that respect, but not made anymore, so non-upgradable for various existing and new services. That is a technology that has been surpassed by a Roku, Fire Stick, or similar, is a much better experience, and has updatable OS software via internet connection. These players/streamers like my Yamaha haven’t had an update in months if not years, and cannot come close to the performance of the alternatives available.

I don’t have cable, I switched to streaming my TV (or by antenna for air reception). It’s the future, and a future I doubt any of the DVD/BlueRay players can or will try to compete with going forward.