New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
A forum member has the upgraded JA Perspectives listed for sale on the other site.  If I were in driving distance of KY I'd be loading them into my van right now. :)  Really eager to try these speakers, and the next RMAF is another 15 months away, at a minimum.

Your welcome Pops. More than happy to share my list of gear including the Pearls and about 14 or 15 other pairs of speakers/amp combo's in my possession. The Perspectives are a Minor League version of the Pearls. Its not like Harbeth where you have 5 Speakers which all sound completely differently in their lineup at different price points. Its more like comparing the 40.1 to the 40.2 except the difference is even more exaggerated.  

I recently ditched my Dag 400 Mono's, Accuphase E-800, Audio Research 160M and Audio Note Jinro amps otherwise I would have about 20 Amps in stock. I'll be happy to go toe to toe if you want to exchange lists Pops. My gear is worth more than my house and Im in an affluent area of Bucks County, PA

I'll let you know when I grow up Celo and when I suffer fools. I might be dead before then thou. Have been comfortably retired since 2009 in my Mid 40's.

riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook
So do you actually disagree with the point that bigger and more expensive doesn't mean "better?"

Like celo, I've heard $100,000 speakers that I would never take over my Joseph Perspectives (or my Thiel 2.7s).   Surely you can agree with that main point?

And if you can dial down the confrontational attitude a bit...

You own the Pearls?  How do you like them?

And I would be interested in knowing that long list of speakers you own.

I was merely pointing out the Pearl vs Perspectives in my initial post...2 Speakers. Celo took it down an entirely different road which wasnt my intention nor do I understand WHERE it came from.

Im from New Jersey/New York area. We all have attitudes...see POTUS.
I dont use my Pearl’s. They need more room to breathe than I can offer at this time. Will probably cash them in or trade in the near future.

Ok, thanks.  What are your other speakers?  Sounds like you have quite a collection.
(I had 7 pairs of speakers not long ago, but I've been cutting down).