Vincent Audio SV-500 Arriving Today

So I have a Vincent Audio SV-500 arriving today.

Pretty excited and not sure what I am going to experience (something good I hope of course!)
They will be connected to Martin Logan Motion 40’s, Questyle CMA400i DAC and Denon dp-300f TT with a Ortofon 2M Blue, Hi Res music from my HTPC (DSD and other Flac Files).

Since the Vincent does not have a phono stage for now, I will need to use the built in phono in the Denon.

And I will be comparing to my current source, a Denon AVR-5700.Perhaps not as much power as the Denon but am hoping that I am going to like.
I think the following will happen:
- I absolutely love it and stay with it- I don’t see a big difference from the Denon and return it- I don’t like the sound of a Hybrid Amp and return it and get a SS Amp (maybe a Yamy AS1100 or 2100)- I like it very much and get curious about the SV-237MK and so exchange for that
Got roughly 30 days to figure it out.
We’ll see....
128x128jay73
@bhd72

Hello, 

I completely forgot about this thread.

To answer your question, I did end up staying with the Vincent SV-500.

If you look on my Virtual Systems Page, you will see it there and I also created a Youtube Video on my system.

I have been quite happy with it so far and I am also considering adding a Vincent Amp but that might be a little down the road.

I see that you have some solid experience with Vincent.

I originally really wanted the SV-237MK but as I said, quite satisfied at the moment.

Thanks
I have the Rotel RA-1572, a Cambridge 851A and a Sim Audio 340i DPX an older version. The Sim is more 'audiophile' sounding for lack of better designation with more detail. I listen to music low to medium levels. For me the Rotel is the warmest, yet fairly dynamic. Was looking at the Vincent is why this thread caught me. Cambridge is pretty neutral and a very nice integrated too. Of these, for me, the Rotel fills the bill.    
istvan1976 That's interesting about the Vincent Integrated's having the same Sound Signature. I've only heard my Brother's SV-500 of their Integrated's as I'm a Seperates Person. Can tell you the Power Amps in my Collection have different Sonic Signatures. The SP-998 Mono Blocks are absolutely gorgeous and have a real "Warmth" to them and outstanding Grip on Bass. A couple of times I've been asked what Tubes they have in them even though they are S/S. They are Voiced heavily for "Musicality". Very effortless Sounding, compete with or surpass Amps many times their RRP. The SP-994 although having almost identical Specs is a different Sounding Beast. Their's no mistaking it's Solid State. It's a Balls to the Wall Amp, which will divide listener's. Tube Lover's need not Apply. The Hybrid SP-T700's have a Punchy, nimble Bass Sound but lack the Control of the SP-998's.
Jay73!  Any updates?  Have been eyeballing Vincent pre over last year.  Be interesting to get an updated appraisal ...  thanks!
I'm not Jay73 but I've been using the SV-500 for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it.  Such a simple/unassuming amp with absolutely incredible sound.  I feel as though it's conservatively rated considering how loud they drive my Alta Audio Alecs.

I've compared this directly to my Denon, Marantz and Harman/Kardon receivers (not amps) and it's pretty amazing how great the sound is.  The sound is a lot more robust but not harsh or bright in any way.  Here's a link to a pic of my "test area" where I'm breaking it in...

https://imgur.com/Dfxgzbd