Is a Linn Sondek LP12/Lingo/Ekos with a Cirkus update, the last turntable I’ll ever buy?

Opinions, experiences, cartridges and preamps used?
128x128coachpoconnor
@fstein   Do tell us what you think is better for the price that this LP12 is being offered at...or even for twice that price.
It could be very well your last table. And you could live with it happily for many years. I owned one in the 80’s and 90’s and loved it. Just don’t be like the rest of us and go listen to other better tables and your good.
If money is not an issue, buy it and let your Linn guy set it up in your house for you.  This will probably cost you a couple hundred for the setup, and you might need some new springs, grommets  and a belt, which are not overly expensive, BTW.  It seems to me you want go get the Linn thing out of your system to see why it has remained so relatively popular over the years.  If that's the case, go for it.  When well set up, it has a really nice sound that many people love. I was curious about the same thing and I owned and loved it for several years.  
Linns can sound great if set up properly.  I would look into setup and getting that set up jig if you are serious.  
Yes, it will be the last you ever buy — if you never listen to any of the better tables you could buy.