Is a Linn Sondek LP12/Lingo/Ekos with a Cirkus update, the last turntable I’ll ever buy?

Opinions, experiences, cartridges and preamps used?
128x128coachpoconnor
lewm,
I don't know about already totally having my mind made up. This was sort of a surprise, having this table come available. I was really in the process of improving my digital side of my system. This is really somewhat of a broadside. At 2400.00, if this is great deal and it will substantially upgrade my analog side... I'm for it. My system consists of
Marantz TT-15 with a Hana SL, Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, MicroZOTL mz2, Pass XA-25 and Zu Omen Speakers.

Coach, I could only respond by saying what turntables I own and like.  I have a bias against suspended, belt-driven turntables in general.  So there you go.  Am I "right" to shy away from such constructions?  I can only say my bias is a product of nearly 50 years as a vinylista, but time spent is no guarantee of ultimate wisdom.  And on the other hand, I have heard a few very expensive belt-drives, most notably the Dohmann Helix which costs upwards of $25,000 and has a built-in Minus K suspension, that are truly superb to my ears.  On a lower level of cost, I do like the Kuzma Reference as well.  I personally own a much tweaked Lenco idler-drive and four direct-drive turntables, including a Denon DP80, Kenwood L07D, Technics SP10 Mk3, and a Victor TT101, all in massive plinths sitting on vibration absorbing materials that don't "bounce", all up and running in two completely different audio systems. 
@gordon   " footfalls are almost always a problem with LP 12's, even on a concrete slab"...i don't know what kind of footfalls you are talking about, but they must be made by a GIANT for that to be the case, LOL.
A long time ago, a Linn turntable was considered to be the top of the heap.  Now, in the midst of a major vinyl revival, they are lucky to sell even 500 tables a year.  They make much more selling "updates" to their older tables which maybe weren't so good after all.