How does adding a second subwoofer improve your systems SQ?

The title pretty much covers my question. Thanks for any insights or comments.   
markj941
" You’ve stated I’ve attempted to discredit the technology."

No I did not.

I provided TWO quotes wherein you called multi-sub advocates "cultists", and then in a follow-up post I wrote:

You cannot understand the difference between objecting to how people promote a technology to discrediting it, and I guess we’ll have to leave it at that, and this mindless promotion of this take is rather... religious. If you want any proof just go back through the archives and look for Miller Carbon and "Toole" unless that discussion got deleted by the moderator.

How about this, your cadre leaves me the eff alone and behaves themselves and I won’t call them out for what they are? Should I call you something else besides Duke? Maybe supreme speaker? Arch bishop? Duke seems so secular.

Erik
Erik,

If I started referring to those who advocate bass traps as "flat earthers", would I not be discrediting the technology? Same thing when you refer to those who advocate multiple subs as "cultists".

Erik, IF you have a beef with Miller Carbon, THEN you have a beef with Miller Carbon. To extrapolate your dispute with him to everyone who advocates multiple subs is unreasonable and unwise, as it fills your world with perceived enemies.

And let’s not resort to making fun of each other’s names. You have an unfair advantage; your name is instantly cool without even trying to be.

Duke