Rega planar 25/rb600 cartridge recommendations

Hello all,
I was just handed a planar 25 table with an rb 600 tonearm in minty condition. Alas, no cartridge installed. It is stock with the exception of the ja michel counterweight. Looking for cartridge recommendations. I will be using a musical fidelity lx-lps phono stage into a plinius 8100 integrated amp. Thinking denon 103, nagaoka mp 200. Also a grace if I can find one. Thanks all!
skipper320
IIRC, the AT150Sa was/is the replacement for the 150MLX.  I've tried the 150Sa stylus on my 150MLX and though it sounded great.  I was curious if it was better/worse, but really it sounded pretty damn good.  Couldn't really tell a huge difference.  Maybe a little sweeter in the highs.

My favorite stylus tip type is the Shibata (YMMV), so I wanted to try it.
@skipper320

Looking at a grace f9e

sold one last month, still have original styli.
In my opinion the Victor X1IIe surpass Grace F9e in everything.
Victor is a mid compliance MM with titanium pipe cantilever and elliptical tip. Grace compliance is higher and cantilever is aluminum (RS9e) with elliptical tip. Jico styli available for Victor X1II series, but original stylus is better (titanium pipe, tension wire). Sony XL50 with Boron Pipe cantilever is better than Grace F9e. Sony has its Cup-shaped damper and tension wire, the joint-less delta-type core and Super Elliptical tip. A tip mounting hole made using a laser beam. This technology is no longer available. If you need help with decent mm feel free to ask in PM.

still have my Rega 25 since new...groovetracer upgrades are a must...running now nicely with HANA EL...
Post removed