Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, that’s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles. 
😆😂😆
128x128dougeyjones
I have had a similar experience to discopants in regards to a linear power supply, however in my USB.
roberttdid mentioned about power to the USB, and I removed power for my computer based USB card to an external quality linear power supply with very good results.

The last review I posted that said the linear power supply yielded better results, didn’t actually continue by giving any indication they used the linear power supply in the modified switch though. Which of course is more money.

A linear power supply will be better but will introduce also a noise of his own....

I know i use one....

But add to it a passive materials without electronic components in it, then no noise added, and listen the difference....

My "golden plates" work without active electronic components, are low cost and work better than costlier electronical power conditioner that filtrate but with the introduction of a necessary trade -off....

Unconventional idea are not popular tough..... :)

Please dont propose a blindtest for my golden plates.....i use 30  in my electrical grid....
Robert, that’s pretty funny seeing you tell someone else to lose the attitude. 
@steakster 

How does my comment “say it all”? 
How would you define “peace” and “control” in Audio terms. In a best case scenario, some reviewer may have previously described what these terms mean to them acoustically. In reality, nobody has any idea what the hell that means, or what that person experienced. 
It’s why the scientific portion of this hobby matters, otherwise it’s all unsubstantiated claims and tomfoolery.