Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
Outscienced? 

You guys are literally anti-science. You don't even know what the question is, so how could you design an experiment. Call me what you want Cleeds, but the experiment is very clear, and the thing being tested is not the cable, it's the audiophile. My assertions are not rigid, they are accurate and informed, that is why in another thread I am arguing against someone who I know is blindly based on a very limited knowledge set claiming essentially you can't get noise via USB from a computer ....
You did not answer my question atdavid --- why are you testing the audiophiles? What is your endresult of your "testing"? 

Oh... and please keep up the good fight over the entire internet LOL!!!
Lol Robert, as I have said, my major is in physics. I am not anti science, I am anti fake science
Anyone with an agenda, pro cables or anti cables, audiophile marketer or audiophile debunker has nothing to do with science....And technology is a servant of science, a slave of scientific endeavour not science by itself...It is truer with the passing centuries.... The more advanced species quit physical technology long time ago.... :)

Dont ask me how i know that.... 
I tried 3 Interconnects direct from my DAC to amps.  Two amps were integrated, one was not and volume was used with the Audirvana player on my PC.
1  Moon Audio Black Dragon 3 ft.
2  Moon Audio Silver Dragon 1.5ft.
Better Cables Silver Serpent 1.5 ft.

A few weeks ago we compared #1 to some Amazon Interconnects and 3 out of 3 of us, two were blind noticed quite a big difference.  This time, 1 and 3 sounded about the same.  Then we tested 1 vs 2 on 3 different amps. In every cars we could hear the difference.  3 - silver was brighter.  It is what I would choose for detailed listing, but it would become fatiguing much sooner.   My buddy liked the 1 set better in all situations.  I thought 2 were better on one system.  For the money - #3 was a great way to go.

My net is they absolutely matter on a clean system vs the very low cost cables.  $20 vs $300 mattered.  $100 vs $300 not so much.  And silver (bought used on eBay) near double the price were different.  But different like how you might tune an EQ.   I have not compared to anything higher priced.  I expect I might discern a difference. 

I was surprised that there is a difference, but there is.