XLR cable with warmth without losing resolution

Would like to keep it under $1000ish a metre. 
Not sure if warmth and resolution are considered oxymorons, but I mean I wouldn’t like to lose information but the cable to have a warm tonal signature.

Purist Neptune seems to be a front runner but is pricey , any alternatives or any one with experience on Neptune who can advice?
essrand
Purist Neptune seems to keep coming up in my research. But I can’t try before buying where I live. Will the Poseidon give me enough taste of the house sound?
@essrand, 

If appearance (I know some people are into that) and brand pedigree matters most to you then by all means go for Purist Neptune or Poseidon. Either of these will give the Purist ‘house’ sound. Purist cables are pretty good and they have a strong following. I have owned full loom of Musaeus and Venustas in the past. Check with thecableco,com, they may have a loaner for you. 

You no longer have to spend thousands of dollars to get great sounding cables. If transparency, richness and realism is what you going for then you outta to try Audio Envy cables. They do come with 45 days in-home trial and you will save $$$$.

Good luck!