Why hasn’t B&W ever entered the ultra hi-end for speakers?

Being one of the biggest speaker manufacturers in the world and arguably some of best sounding, they have never gone past their 800 series and produced anything beyond that point. Don’t get me wrong, $30k ( 800 D3 ) is expensive and most people wouldn’t be able to afford to pay that much for a pr of speakers even if they wanted to, but in today’s market that really isn’t considered ultra hi-end considering some speakers now days cost close to a million and many in the $50-200k range. You would think with the knowledge they have and for the years they have been around they would go the distance and build 
beyond the 800 series? 
hiendmmoe
Not one review says it is the best small speaker in the world. If you find a review that makes that statement please point me to it!
Hifi companies break down into two distinct groups - those who invest primarily in marketing like B&W and those who invest primarily in R&D like Wilson Audio. Wilson has sold far more speakers than all the others combined because they make superior products. In electronics, companies like Boulder and Spectral don’t need to make nice with journalists or seed forums like this one, whereas companies like Marantz and McIntosh are shells relying on reputations for products from long ago ( or never, in reality) and heavy marketing. If you ever heard properly set up Sabrinas, Sasha DAWs, Alexia 2s, XVXs, you wouldn’t wonder why B&W can’t compete.
the Nautilus creator left B&W and his updated designs are available - Vivid speakers are stunning products on the Wilson level of magic.
Price has never been an indicator of quality...there are some damn good speakers selling brand new for one thousand bucks and below....its in the design and the attention to detail. Some know what they are doing and some want you to believe they know what they are doing. They also know that there is a sucker that will pay ridiculous prices for something that may or may not be marginally better than a lower priced speaker. 
I have auditioned many B&W speakers except the Nautilus. I generally think they are great speakers except they are a little too bright for my ears.  If  B&W are really selling a lot of speakers are europeans buying them more than us?

imThorek