Best isolation platform for a turntable with suspension?

Hey all,

I have an Avid Volvere turntable which has a spring suspension system. Sounds great!

But - my rack isn’t the best. Since Corona and inertia are making upgrading my rack impractical right now, I was thinking I could improve things by putting the Avid on an isolation platform.

My question: since the table already has suspension, what should I look for in an isolation platform? High-mass rigid platform like a Mapleshade? Mass + a different type of isolation like the Isoacoustics Delos? Low-mass but high-rigidity like a BDR shelf + BDR cones?

Help!
hudsonhawk
I used a wall mount many yrs ago just awful results. While playing music with bass just place your hands on the wall where your wall mount would be and "feel" the vibrations. Even if placed in studs did not help YMMV
From your system pic it would seem that the large flat screen TV is destabilizing the Sanus (lots of weight to the back legs) as well as sending additional vibration through it (the Sanus).

I would simply wall mount the TV, decoupling it from the Sanus.

DeKay

I own Symposium Acoustics products and found them to be amazing performers for my turntable.  You can call them directly and speak with the owner.  Peter is his name.  He is very bright on the subject and is very willing to help you get the correct product for your particular needs.  He makes a variety of products to choose from and, depending on your budget, will match the best performance possible.  Easy to find the company information via a Google search.  They are located in New Jersey so understand that, relative to time zones.
Good luck to you.
Suggestion:

Place your turntable on a platform made of slate 30/40 mm thick and square on plan. Under the slate use three Ingress Engineering cup and rollers in a equilateral triangle configuration.

I predict excellent results from this low cost solution.