Oldest Recordings that sound “audiophile”

Wondering what older recordings people have heard recently that they think to be “audiophile” worthy?

For example I just listened to “You Keep Coming Back Like a Song” by Dinah Shore from 1946 and it sounded like Dinah was in the room with me.

Probably remastered but so what, that counts!

When was the first “audiophile” worthy recording made, I wonder? How far back can it be?
128x128mapman
Professor Johnson's Astounding Sound Show recorded in the late 50's is just that, an amazing sound show. I can bring the house down with the cut of African Drum(ing).  Amazing what could be done back then. 
In the late 50s, stereo hifi was a big thing and record companies competed to put out good recordings to capitalize on that. There are many from that golden era.

Even prior to that, in the mid 50s, many excellent mono recordings on the popular new 331/3 record format.

It’s when I hear good recordings prior to that that I am a bit surprised.
Although again, many rereleased these days are digitally remastered to accomplish that.

Its only in recent years have I learned to appreciate recordings made in the pre- Beatles era. Growing up, all that “old” music was deemed uncool by the likes of the rock music press and few young people then ever gave it a serious listen. 
Something "newer"

Frank Sinatra and Count Basie
Might as well be swing-Reprise mono 1964
https://www.discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-Count-Basie-And-His-Orchestra-It-Might-As-Well-Be-Swing/release/10275699

Swingin' album my parents listened to.Very uncool compared to the Beatles or Stones, but It takes 50 years to "get it"