A challenge to the "measurement" camp

I’ve watched some of his video and I actually agree on some of what he said,
but he seems too confident on his insistence on measurement. For those
who expound on the merits of blind test and measurement, why not turn
the table upside down?

Why not do a blind test of measurement? That is I will supply all the measurement
you want, can you tell me which is a better product?

For example, if I have a set of cable, and a set of measurement for each
individual cable, can you tell me which is the best cable based on measurement
alone? I will supply all the measurement you want.
After all, that is what you’re after right? Objective result and not subjective
listening test.

Fast forward to 8:15 mark where he keeps ranting about listening test
without measurement.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katmUM-Xelw

By the way, is he getting paid by Belden?  Because he keeps talking about it
and how well it measures.  I've had some BlueJean cables and they can easily
bettered by some decent cables.  
andy2
It's safe to assume little andy2 can't produce any measurements to back up his claim. Probably because all the measurements he's scoured the internet looking at show no difference between cheap cables and expensive. Keep trying little andy2 you might find some. 
My measurements are between my ears. Seems to be able to measure more than what the engineers are able to. I’ve heard with the right amount of chemical imbalance that it can even hear the aliens amongst us. 
I read the first page and then skimmed a little.

can an oscilloscope measure accurately a cable that is higher quality than that which is in the oscilloscope? 
Using critical thinking though you cannot a better signal than the weakest point along the signal path. If you think otherwise you’re brain dead!
I read the first page and then skimmed a little.

can an oscilloscope measure accurately a cable that is higher quality than that which is in the oscilloscope? 
Using critical thinking though you cannot a better signal than the weakest point anywhere in your system. If you think otherwise you’re brain dead!
Yes.

If you think otherwise, you don't understand what would be measured. An oscilloscope is also just one tool.