to my ears digital audio does not sound natural? something is wrong!

lf Digital audio is man made how can I expect the brain to recognize it as natural sounding?

lf I re-encode digital audio with the earths natural frequencies will the brain now recognize it as a natural source allowing the digital audio to harmonize with my brain creating an entirely new listening experience?

This might sound crazy however it sounds perfectly logical to me so i went to the park at 3am to record the frequencies of nature using the built in mic on my cheap mp3 player in wav 16/44 and uploaded the wav file to my pc and while the file from the park was playing on my windows media player i made a simple copy of a commercial digital album flac 16/44 on my desktop and here are the results using the same audio source.

commercial release flac 16/44 http://u.pc.cd/PmXctalK

commercial release  with earth frequencies http://u.pc.cd/7d7

lt may be the placebo effect and i'm hearing what i want to hear however i think the music is now in harmony with my ears?

guitarsam
"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Wonder if our brains fill in missing sensory information based on our experiences perception......
milpai said:

"Digital will sound correct when you remove that bias out of your mind."

I agree.  
roxy54,

milpai said:

"Digital will sound correct when you remove that bias out of your mind."

I agree. 

------

Me too.

The best of digital is as good as anything.

The last Dylan album is an excellent example of a 'warm' digital recording.

In any case unless you're playing vintage vinyl it's pretty difficult to play all analogue, isn't it?

As for digital, isn't everything converted back to analogue before it reaches the speakers?
The correct answer is better gear. You can't get there with a dreamy recording and cheap gear. 

garbage in=garbage out.  Source, equipment......confirmation bias......dont get me wrong, I love vinyl, it does not always sound good. and to get vinyl to sound amazing is very very expensive. My cartridge is $900 and it is not even a very expensive cartridge, tone arms can go $10-$15,000, and you still need a turntable to put that stuff on.