Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
docknow  ...

• @oregonpapa: Any update on whether we will ever be able to purchase these again (and TC)?

Sad to say, but Perfect Path Technologies as we knew it passed away with the passing of our late friend Tim Mrock. Too bad, because the guy was a true genius.

Just as a side note, just prior to Tim's passing, he and I were going to set up a room at the Capital Audio Fest. Everything was set. The room was paid for, plane tickets bought, and all of the planning had been done. Tim had planned on using a pair of speakers that he had bought at an estate sale for $165. The idea was to blow everything at the show away with his technology and tweaks. I believe he would have done it too.

Tim's untimely death prevented us from carrying out the project. BUT, he sent me two pairs of power cords he had built for my evaluation that he intended to use at the show,  with a complete loop of his cords. The other cords, because of the rapid onset of Tim's illness (speaker wires, interconnects, and the rest of the power cords), were never built. I have no idea how he built them, or what was in them. I will say, however, that they were absolutely stunning. They blew away my already excellent power cords in a big way. It was as though I had put a PPT Gate on steroids into the system. I had use of them for three weeks before having to send them back. Quite honestly, it was like pulling out two ribs. 

RIP >>> Tim Mrock.

Frank

It’s a pity. Tim and his wife where good persons, as rarely seen in this business and in life in general. The products work without modifying the tonal balance of sound but everything is bettered. This is a tweak that does not make things only « different » but really  « better ». Very few tweaks do that. With them in my system, music is really better, more immersing, and not by a small margin. I can forget the system and appreciate the music more easily. Is there a better compliment to do for music lovers ? Recently I add a few Emat + bought to Marigo and very happy with that. I still can’t believe this knowledge died with Tim and nobody can continue to build these tweaks.
"The idea was to blow everything at the show away with his technology and tweaks."
There were some seriously good "everythings" at that show. Blowing them all away with tweaks might have been a little too enthusiastic.
He told me the same thing over the phone about how great it sounded..
I even offered to ship him Starsound Sistrum rack and platforms but he wanted to go it alone, only show casing the influences of his achievements.. I understood . Tom