Fritz Carbon 7 vs. Tyler Linbrook Sig. Monitor

I am looking for a pair of sub $2k smaller speakers for short-term usage (6 months) until I move into a larger house.

The Fritz Carbon 7's and Tyler Linbrook Signature monitors (used) are on my list.

Can someone please describe differences in the "house sound" between these two? I have never had the chance to listen to either.

My room is around 20 x14 and will have limited acoustic treatments available.

Associated equipment is analog:

VPI HRX, 12.5 arm with Miyajima Kansui cartridge, Herron VTPH2 and retubed and highly modified Cary SLI-80.
jarrett
Jdoris said: "but the description of the Carbon's as "full (for a monitor), warm, and easy to listen to" sounds right."

Does it mean the Carbon 7 could be considered too polite or "boring" sounding by some people?
The Carbon 7s on not boring to my ears, not at all. I'm a huge fan boy of the Carbon 7s. I think what he means is they are easy on the ears. You can listen without the fatigue. They are not shouty at all, but they still have PRAT. It is shocking how good the Carbon 7s are for the price.
Does it mean the Carbon 7 could be considered too polite or "boring" sounding by some people?

I did not mean to insinuate boring at all, jdec. As Kclone suggests, I meant musical and non-fatiguing. I'm very sensitive to edgy highs (meaning I find a good many "detailed" speakers a lot of people like to be ear-bleeders), but I didn't get this from the Carbons. A lot of pleasure for the dollar, based on what I heard. (Ditto the Selahs.)

John