New integrated amp

Hello and good day. I’m trying to decide on one of 3 integrated amps.
1- CODA CSiB V2
2- Plinius Hiato
3- Belles Virtuoso (this one seems to be a long shot, as I’ve been waiting, and watching for its release for 2 1/2 years).
My question is this, why one over the other, what are the strengths and weaknesses of each brand?
I appreciate any feedback.
Jeff
128x128jtweed
I pulled the trigger on a CODA CSiB v1..... it’ll be here on Monday. I’m going to run it balanced from my OPPO UDP 205. I can’t wait to see what this thing sounds like...
150 W/ and the first 18 in class A.
@jtweed

I have had a CODA CSiB running 400 watts at 8ohms for 2 years now.

The rest of my system is an OPPO 205, Revel F52 speakers, Vpi Aries Scout TT with an Ortofon 2m Bronze cart, Herron VTPH -1 phone stage, SVS SB Ultra-13 sub, Morrow cables from the VPI to the Herron. Teo Audio Game Changers between the Herron and the Coda and the Oppo-205 and the Coda.

Originally I wanted to get a Pass Labs 250.5 or 250.8 or 350.5 or 350.8. But they were out of my price range even used.. Doing some research I found the Threshold, Pass Labs, Coda connections and that lead me to the Coda product line. I was lucky to find one used for sale at a great price. Called Coda and got the history on the CSiB. I had a nice chat with the owner that convinced me to purchase it.

I'm very happy that I have it. I'm pretty sure you will be too. If you can get speakers that mate well with them. The Revel and Legacy lines are great matches. Currently I am looking to upgrade my speakers and are researching to see what other speaker lines are great matches with the Coda.

Happy listening.  

Have you considered just outputting your Oppo 205 into a better power amp with appropriate input sensitivity and input impedance sans the perhaps superfluous extra expense pre section of an intergrated and extra interconnects?