Which USB Re Clocker

I have been very happy with my Innuos Zenith Mk 2 for several years. The sound  is excellent and ripping is child's play. I have been interested in adding the Phoenix Re Clocker for a couple of years, but for various reasons, haven't been able to get a demo yet. One of the selling points of the Phoenix by Innuos, is that it can be used between any source and USB DAC.

Well it also means that any re clocker should work between an Innuos Server and DAC. The one drawback to me is that the Phoenix isn't cheap, at least as far as my budget in retirement is concerned. The Company claims that the Phoenix is more than a Re Clocker, with improved power supplies and other improvements. I don't suppose many of you guys have had the chance to compare the Phoenix with other units. Still any suggestions about other, cheaper Re Clocker units to consider? Particularly if you have had the chance to use it with an Innuos Server, but not much chance of that either. Still any advice is welcome, thanks.

david12
Really? How?
OP do not go down this idiotic road. The DAC controls the clock you can reclock USB 5 times between the source and the DAC and the DAC will still control. If your DAC is older and isn't aysncronous then a reclocker might be of some use. 
Sorry you find me to be an idiot.  I guess you must know me 🤓. I don’t care to argue with you as I trust my experience and own ears. 
In other words you have no idea why. It’s just a subjective opinion. There is absolutely no reason why a reclocker in an asynchronous system does anything if you have a competently designed modern DAC. Some DACs might get help by having a bit of line noise filtered by them but if you’re going to plop down thousands of dollars just get a decent DAC instead of adding more gadgets to the chain.
Audio-gd DI-20 is not a Reclocker but a DDC and it will improve the sound of your DAC a LOT. 
It converts the USB signal of your streamer to AES/EBU, I2S or SPDIF for the DAC.
The HE version has a built in high end power regenerator and its a superb unit for about 1k.
I have the non HE version (about 500 bucks plus shipping) and it is considerably better than my Gustard U16.
I havent heard the Singxer SU-6, but some folks that have them both say that the DI-20 and the DI-20HE are considerably better.
Look for it on head-fi forum. There are pages about it. 
Its also FPGA programable and it gives you the chance to make it sound better with new firmwares that are launched every few months. 
Audio-gd is a hidden gem in the audiophile world. Incredible performance for the price. 
It seems like you can’t go wrong with the Innuos. I think a bigger question is how much are you committed to the USB format long term as opposed to ethernet/network connections or something like a DCS Network Bridge. It does seem to take a lot of money and processing to get an excellent sound from USB.