What's the "worst" cdp for the money?

OK, we've seen much input on the best cdp for the money. Now how about we collect opinions on the worst value cdp's out there? You know, like a $3000 player that sounds like a $300 player.
rooski
Welcome to the 21st century. The computer is the ultimate transport, superior in every respect compared to the stand-alone CD players that actually have to read flaky CDs (and you have to actually insert a new one to hear another album) in real time and use a jitter-prone connection to send the data to a decent DAC.
I find it no one has mentioned the ultra priced expensive gear...surely in terms of "for the money", the word cdp has to be somewhere in this category. Cmon, take off your gloves.

For example, I like the Zanden but for US$45,000? C'mon!
Anything from Accuphase...........way overpriced, very mediocre sound for the money. Sounds good, but worth it only if priced about 70% cheaper.
guss2 says, "What does that make an un-modded Denon 2900,a clock radio?"

perhaps, but it's at least a player well worth modifying. i had mine redesigned completely and it is absolutely amazing. sorry if i insulted a player that you like, it's just my opinion.