Fyne F703...anyone owns the ?

Hello...looking for some input on Fyne F703 speakers..any owners of this recent speaker?
Thanks
kozka
I bought a pair of Fyne F501 drone Gene Rubin in CA and I am very happy with them. I switched from Magnepan because I need an overall cohesive speaker from high to low and Fyne definitely do that very well. If I can afford the 703, I will not hesitate for a second to buy them. They are just out of my price range. I also noticed they also have 502 special edition that borrow a lot if the 700 series with a lower price tag. Good luck!
We have the 702’s in the store (along with the 502SP’s and the F1-12’s) and I can only imagine the 703’s or 704’s after hearing what the 702’s do in our 17 x 25 listening room.  The bass is full and deep, the mids are natural and the overall speaker is very dynamic and “live” sounding.  Plus they look gorgeous in the walnut!
I bought a f703 recently after falling in love with the Tannoy Arden speakers. f703 are great looking speakers. Was absolutely blown away with the SQ of the speakers at the shop. Still in the process of finding the right match in terms of amplifier and running the speakers in. HAve done well over 500hrs. Have used the SPEC M3-EX but currently fail to get the bass. In the process of trying McIntosh tube preamp and SS amp. Will keep you posted on the journey.  
I’m looking at the F1-8s. Finally able to get back into a local dealer in NorCal and loved the sound of the Fyne’s. I have had experience with Tannoy and lean toward their sound personality.

I did just buy the Wharfedale Elysian 2s. Not to hijack, but what an amazing speaker. Hoping to have the ability to do a side by side with the Fyne’s.

Using Roon on my front end, Qobuz to stream. Custom DAC and Purifi amplification. Finally able to get rid of older tube and SS amps....