Building your own HiFI rack (hasn't been discussed in a while)

I need a new HiFi rack and have to compromise with a partner who wants something that looks good and matches the furniture.  I prefer to build than buy.  My idea is to build something similar in concept to https://www.hifiracks.co.uk/collections/hi-fi-racks/products/podium-xl-v  with each shelf made of Cherry butcher block to match the rest of the furniture.

My questions are:

1. Where to get spike sets to put under the legs of each stand alone shelf i.e. recessed thread set into the wood and spikes to screw into them plus locking nuts

2. We live in a 200 year old farmhouse with a suspended (uneven) solid Oak floor. I can't use spikes so was looking at what kinds of feet to put under the bottom legs: neoprene isolation pads, sorbothane, or what?

Any help, pointers, or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger
wqgq_641
No reason not to use Herbie's threaded gliders, which will be adjustable and gentle to antique floors.  You'll need to source threaded inserts from any hardware supply.
Explore their website, there are lots of goodies.
https://herbiesaudiolab.com/
If you decide you might want to Not build it yourself I highly recommend the Salamander Designs Archtype system with Cherry wood shelving. These have options for spikes or caster rollers or rubber caps and each self is infinitely adjustable and isolated with metal and rubber washers. Beautiful.
www.salamanderdesigns.com/archetype-system
Matt M
I make stands and rack for audio if you make a rack yourself the shelves need to be a minimum of 1.5 inch thick and hardwood any less and it will pass vibrations into your gear 
If I was to buy a rack the ones Mapleshade sell fit the bill

Tom
Enjoy the Music
Hi,
butcher blocks or kitchen countertops from IKEA are nice and come in various thickness and cut to measure. Better being able to adjust each shelf seperately. For ground you can use speaker or rack decoupling discs or machine your own. Fun time.