Best CD player under $2000

I have enough cd’s to justify a new or newer one, just not home through the week to invest in streaming. Current player is a Myryad Z-122 nice little unit that has served me well. Using a Jolida FX Glass Tube DAC at the moment.
micthurst
I have a turandot Opera Audio CD player that has great built and sounds wonderful . Some of my friends which have heard it in my system say it remembers them of the sound of Wadia . The one Opera Audio has right now on the market is not the same one I have but it should be good sounding too . When new it sold for 2,400.00 dollars so if you can find one on the use market , which they don't come out often you should be able to pick one up for about 800.00 dollars . 
I second the person who recommended the Marantz SA11 CDPlayer . I've heard it and it sounds very good too . Happy listening !

I know several have posted that no CD player is the best. I am sure streaming HiRes has its positives, yet as I said I am away from home through the week and do not even have internet, and a Tidal, Qobuzz, Roon or other monthly bill is not needed. So with the amount of cd’s I still have, I want to continue with a transport or CD player. So many interesting players have been posted on this thread, thanks again for all the help in my search.
Try to find a reconditioned Revox B225. It is built like a tank. German/Swiss engineering with a Phillips transport..the best.