Need more heft

In the market for floor standing full range speakers. Would appreciate recommendations up to $4K. 
Current rig:

VPI Scout TT
Lyra Delos MCPass Labs XP12 pre
Pass Labs XP17 phono pre
Pass Labs XA25 ampZU Audio Soul MK 2 Speakers
ZU cable
Love the mid range and immediacy of the speakers but they have no heft or bottom end/bass extension which is what I am seeking. Not interested in adding a sub. 
For reference, I’ve researched ZU Omen Def MK2, Kef, Focal, Klipsch Forte 3 and Heresy 4, JBL L100 and Golden Ear. 
Appreciate your feedback in advance. 
asp307
Have you treated your room? That’s always a good thing to do first.

This will reduce the mid-treble and tighten up the bass.  Your ideal speakers after treatment may change.
Thanks for your feedback @erik_squires. As much as I would like to treat the room, visually I won’t be able to pull it off. 
The new LSA-20 Statements are on sale here now for $4500/pr and includes some nice speaker cables in the deal.  They go down to 25Hz and will likely better your Souls in virtually every parameter.  There’s a review on Part Time Audiophile that uses a Pass amp and a 20W tube amp and found the LSAs to be largely on par with his $25k reference speakers.  Plus the seller/manufacturer offers a 30-day trial and free shipping, which is really nice.  Best of luck in your search. 
My weakest link, due to large room is my Emerald Physics KCIIs

But last night I decided to replace an $800 boutique power cord with a WireWorld Electra 7 MSRP $240 to my Core Power 1800 which plugs into a 20 amp dedicated line. This completes my Electra 7 cords powering my system

I am shocked what this one inexpensive change made across the board, especially noticed in the bass, which came alive

hth