What are the sexiest components ever made?

As Enzo Ferrari had said that the XKE was the most beautiful/sexiest car ever made (his opinion, not mine).  How about high end audio products?  There have to be some that sex was thought about by the designers?  

Not the most exotic, but like a classic Mercedes or Packard,..there is a reason the Linn 12 has been around as long as it has.  Yamaha had that slanted cassette deck, and I hope you can add to this list and, if possible, add a photo. 

I think a young Barbi Benton holding even an 8-track player would be very attractive. 

whatjd
JBL M2/ ATC SCM150ASL Pro.  As far as I'm concerned, effort spent on any aesthetic but reproduction is wasted effort.  Pretty hi fi gear looks to me like it's trying to sell something other than fidelity.  That's not sexy.
Sexiest component?
Since I'm over 60 pretty much everything not in a wheelchair. 
It doesn't really work at all, but the TRANSCRIPTOR Turntable is as sexy as audio gets, I think.  We kept one on the shelf just to look at back in the day:

https://mniec.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/transcriptors-hydraulic-reference-vintage-turntable-wallpapers/

B&O stuff was pretty--especially in white--but it was not SOTA and did not want to be.  We did sell a LOT of it in the 1970's, however.

Cheers!
McIntosh, particularly the power amps with the big blue meters in a semi dark room.  Love my MC501s!