Lumin or Aurender

I have about 4k for a new streamer. I was looking into Lumin and Aurender. I need a streamer with an Integrated DAC. 
Also looking at NAD M10. Which of these is best in terms of performance, reliability, value ? I watched a YouTube review by Michael Borzenkov, a well regarded Russian audio reviewer, who claimed he couldn't tell a difference between vinyl and A100.  Currently running Blusound node 2 into Mac c2600 dac. Thoughts?
ei001h
Most people have no idea that the differences in playing songs by streaming by Tidal or Qobuz, a Synology Nas, or our modified Lumin L1 music server are huge. Even the distributor of Lumin was so amazed. And had no idea how huge these differences are.

What we do for many new clients is letting them hear the same song at the same bit rate between; Streaming by Qobuz, Synology Nas, and our modified Lumin L1 music server. They are all every single time blown away by the modified Lumin L1 music server.

The differences in dynamic range, layering, and details is so big that it was so easy to sell many Lumin music servers. Most of our clients now stream by Qobuz and some by Tidal. But the good thing is that more and more people buy their own music.

In audio people will always choose what is the best. People will seldom say no to something that is far superior. Most people have no idea that even if you play a song in 24-bit Hi-Res, the data is still compressed. The amount of data from an album you bought is so much bigger.

But when you connect a modified power supply to a music server the differences become even bigger. In audio, it will always be about what is the best possible, This what all different people will choose. The great thing about the time we live in is that there are so many more options to change and adapt sound and stage!
So, I ask again.
I have about 6TB of music on a external hard drive. Can this hard drive be accessed/ utilized with any of the Aurender or Lumin units?

ozzy
I Google searched your question and found the following from the Aurender Support page:

"Can I use an external USB hard drive?

Yes! You can play the contents of a USB hard drive, or, for best performance, you can copy files from an external hard drive to the Aurender local/internal storage. There are a few ways to do this:

If you do not need to see metadata tags like album cover art, you can just connect a USB HDD or Flash Drive to one of the USB data ports on the back of the Aurender. You can then use the "Folder" menu option to browse and play files from the USB device by folder view.

If you would like to see the metadata tags of the music files on an attached USB drive, you can run AMM while the drive is attached to the Mac/PC. After AMM finishes, you can detach the USB drive from the MAC/PC and attach it to the Aurender. You will see all the metadata tags from the drive as if it were an extension of the internal hard drive of the Aurender.

*Note that we have found a few DACs are not compatible with Aurender when used with an external USB device (playing from internal storage or a NAS drive does work). The following devices have known issues when music is played from a USB drive- Ayre QB-9 USB DAC, Grace Design m903, Berkeley Alpha USB(USB to SPDIF converter).

*Also note that Aurender music servers can only address USB drives with a single partition. If the drive has multiple partitions, then it will not work and will need to be formatted for one partition".

I hope this helps.