Looking for closed back headphone advice

So I haven't purchased headphones in many years. I just recently updated my home stereo and am very happy with what I have. However, I'd like to relax with some headphones and I'd like to ask about some good, quality closed back headphones. My budget is around $700. There's only one audio store in town and they don't carry very much and they tend to have poor customer service. I'd like to purchase from a dealer who has a 30-60 return policy in case I don't like them and need an exchange. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
bluorion
The Sony’s are low 16ohm impedance and most any device can drive them including mere cell phone.

I recall certain Beyerdynamic models Come with different impedance options. 

In general higher impedance phones will require beefier amps to drive properly while low impedance models less so. 

Always check that and decide how you will use the phones and with what devices driving them for best results.
Earphones are best run from a dedicated headphone amp.....the connection to receivers et al is very usually inferior.

stringreen:Total PUFFERY!
 Case in point,have had the Creek Evolution 50a integrated amplifier in house recently & the headphone stage rivals ANY dedicated headphone amp I've demo'd or owned(owned Woo Audio,highly modded APPJ Audio & Cavalli,demo'd a dozen others art can jams)..Some companies still make a solid product & Luxman has a rep for beautiful tone from their amps..
Most headphone amps are afterthoughts, so generalizing that a dedicated headphone amp is normally going to be better than one included in a receiver, integrated, or preamp is anything but "puffery".  My Modwright LS 100 has a pretty decent headphone amp, but that's an exception, not the general rule.

With a highly efficient set of inexpensive headphones the difference may not be very noticeable, but I guarantee you that listening to a high quality source with a high quality set of hard to drive headphones like LCD-4 will be a completely different experience with a quality high power headphone amp than with the headphone amp in most integrated amps.
Bel Canto C5i is another integrated amp (digital) that is also a very good headphone amp.