Looking for closed back headphone advice

So I haven't purchased headphones in many years. I just recently updated my home stereo and am very happy with what I have. However, I'd like to relax with some headphones and I'd like to ask about some good, quality closed back headphones. My budget is around $700. There's only one audio store in town and they don't carry very much and they tend to have poor customer service. I'd like to purchase from a dealer who has a 30-60 return policy in case I don't like them and need an exchange. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
bluorion
As for my amp, I have a Luxman 505uxii integrated amp. I saw the Sony headphones mentioned below and they look interesting as well as the Beyerdynamic. I'm not very well versed on headphone specs and amps so I appreciate the input. Would the Sony 1am2 or the Beyerdynamic work well with my Luxman?
I dug around & find absolutely NO mention of headphone specs on your amp.I suggest before you spend $ you find out exactly what the Output Impedance of the headphone circuit is..Without that information ANY suggestions on what will sound good are purely SPECulation!
The Sony’s are low 16ohm impedance and most any device can drive them including mere cell phone.

I recall certain Beyerdynamic models Come with different impedance options. 

In general higher impedance phones will require beefier amps to drive properly while low impedance models less so. 

Always check that and decide how you will use the phones and with what devices driving them for best results.
Earphones are best run from a dedicated headphone amp.....the connection to receivers et al is very usually inferior.

stringreen:Total PUFFERY!
 Case in point,have had the Creek Evolution 50a integrated amplifier in house recently & the headphone stage rivals ANY dedicated headphone amp I've demo'd or owned(owned Woo Audio,highly modded APPJ Audio & Cavalli,demo'd a dozen others art can jams)..Some companies still make a solid product & Luxman has a rep for beautiful tone from their amps..