Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
Avsjerry, "His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed
                Watered in appreciation of his thoughtful cleveration."

Glupson, and anything in between. There is no A or B. It is a continuum from dead to shrieking. 
Wrong crowd? Have a look around. The Captain was quite right. 

jji666, what you have correctly stumbled over is typical human male behavior. Like baboons they scream at each other. The last one to get hoarse gets the girl. Mike even said it himself, something like," chicks dig cool turntables." 

"Here she comes walkin, lookin like a zoo. Hi Ella, high Ella Guru."   
"...miller, soko, and robert all waiving their tusks around at each other."
jji666 wins the award for the most imaginative post of the week on an ever increasingly bizarre forum site.

I report that I am not trying to ascend anyone in this forum.
looscannon,

:Glupson, and anything in between. There is no A or B. It is a continuum from dead to shrieking."
That is a new development in pain transfer. You shattered it all. No more A, B, and C fibers with their different structure?
Avs jerry, "His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed
                  Watered in appreciation of his thoughtful cleveration.

Glupson, There is no A or B. It is a continuum from dead to shrieking. 
Wrong crowd? Have a look around. The Captain was right. The problem with being globalist is that most of the rest of the world is Localist. And if you step into their locality they will eat you alive.

jji666, what you have correctly stumbled over is typical human male behavior. Like baboons they shriek at each other. The last one to get hoarse gets the girl. Mike L said it himself, something like "chicks dig cool turntables." They love those 12 inch tonearms.

pcrhkr "yes" what?  Everybody here started out by loving music. I think that is a given. The rest is typical human male behavior.