The very best sound: Direct to Disc

Since I got a new cartridge (Clear Audio Virtuoso) i’ve rediscovered the Sheffield and RR Direct Disc albums in my collection.  
Wow! they put everything else to shame.  I picked up about twenty Sheffield D2D’s when Tower Records went out of business for a song (no pun intended.) I’m just now listening to them and find there’s nothing that sonically compares.  They’re just more real sounding than anything else.  Not spectacular but realistic.   
128x128rvpiano
Dear @daveyf : Do you think that Bottas or Verstappen are in the same league than Hamilton, Vettel or Senna?

Both are excellent drivers but till today in different league than the others named. Yes close but not down there: yet.

Btw, even that I have good memory I will listen some digital recordings and will post my findings.

R.
@rauliruegas Not sure what racing drivers and their abilities have to do with this discussion?? 
BTW, "Now if in your system you can't detect that big difference in between then could be maybe because your room/system has not yet the resolution to be aware of." so IF you don't hear the differences when you go back to 'some digital recordings'...then maybe look no further.
@daveyf  : About the drivers example is only to say that it does not matters how near one of them are from the top ones because can't play in that top league yet. They have to improve to be there.

R.
Post removed 
Dear @jab  In D2D overall recording process there are several more important " things ", not that the amp is not important because everything down there it's.

Diferences in between the quality sound of its D2D LPs came from: diferent cutting lathe operator/mix-microphones, the rigth microphones positions and it volume levels, the master laquer engineer, the level of stress on that precise live recording by the artist/player and engineers involved, the cutting lathe quality level of set-up.
Remember that in a D2D recording there is no way to make any kind of editting mistakes or something where the artist or the producer just do not like as the best should be.

Check your Sheffield LPs and take a look for the people involved in the different recording sessions over different time/years or months.

R.