Sam here again.Is new remastered vinyl fake vinyl?

I grew up on vintage vinyl and I loved that sound, however I haven't owned a turntable in 20 years and the only reason I don't get back into vinyl is because new remastered vinyl is FAKE vinyl and I knew it from the first listen. Granted new remastered vinyl has a lot less surface noise than 1st press vinyl, however the sound is gone and it ain't no accident friends! Just have a listen to a first pressing of is this love by bob marley straight from YouTube to avoid manipulation of the audio.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxy-th7Lkko&t=5s   now have a listen to the remastered version of the same song.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCFazxbK6hc  Clearly the 1st press from 1978 has that very distinct sound I remember however, if I didn't know the remastered version was vinyl I would never know because that distinct sound is not there? And you can find hundreds of examples all with the same results. It looks like the vinyl isn't the only thing being played here friends? Compared to the 1st press the remastered version sounds like mono.
guitarsam
Sorry sam, you're comparing the mastering, not the vinyl.  Makes a big difference. Want the original sound, get the original record, and play it on a rig similar to the one you had back when you fell in love with the sound.
sam here i believe there doing something on purpose and it has nothing to do with the remastering? i don’t care if the eq is the same for both copies. the 1st press creates the hypersonic effect the new copy does not.i checked this using a muse headband to check my brainwaves as i listened to both versions and the 1st press version made my alpha waves light up like a christmas tree and the remaster i got no response?
Hey Sam, I kind of agree to an extent.  Some LP's were so good originally having that 16 track tape sitting around for 40 years crystallizing can't be good for it.  On the other hand some of the 40 year old music was so poorly mastered by some bonehead engineer anything would be an improvement.  
-John
check my brainwaves as i listened to both versions and the 1st press version made my alpha waves light up like a christmas tree and the remaster i got no response?

Really Sam?

REALLY..
Mastering, remastering, digital vs tape, these are all variables, but there are so many more. Same release sounding different from pressing to pressing could be the result of so many things, there is not a general answer.