Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
Hiway - yes of course and a CFM56.  Starting to like ya, smart chicken. I was crew on 69 R/T with Keith Black 440 wedge. Fun. The tire budget proved inadequate...

the Tiptronic ——— > PDK factions within the P car universe are a hoot. Until .....
Do true Porschephiles have Seat Ibiza (first generation) in their collections?
Some fun facts:
”2019 per dealership sales increased from 301 to 322, bulk of that was SUV 180 to 218”

draw your own conclusions....

USA has 191 Porsche dealers..Also China imports 31% of global production 

from Pano May 2020
McQueen made the Heuer Monaco watch famous, and few would question how utterly cool that thing is. Over the years I've driven a '58 Speedster, a '74 Carrera, a recent Cayman S, an early 80's 928S, a 914 6 cylinder, and a 944, and they were all amazingly fun which might just be the point. My fave wasn't a Porsche but a '69 Lotus Elan...mind blowing. Regarding the qualification to be an audiophile, it seems to me all you need is the love of actively listening to great music through speakers or good headphones in stereo (or mono if that's called for). That and at least one expensive cable.