A warm DAC?

Help me pair a DAC with my Prima Luna integrated, Focal 1038 be and PS Audio Perfect Wave transport...Speakers are quite detailed. Looking to level out the high end. Prefer analog warmth. No interest in streaming, expect to use for CD play only...budget $2500.
larseand
Post removed 
RME ADI-2 DAC fs. Was going to type something real long - just check it out. $1099 new, thirty day trial. 
My understanding is that the RME ADI-2 is more neutral than warm, not that it's a negative in any way, but not what the OP is asking for. I think an R2R DAC from the likes of Denafrips, MHDT, etc, or tube-based might be a better fit.
The Schiit Gungnir Multibit 5 has a warm tone that is lacking in other DACs including the Yiggy IMO.

The RME is neutral but on the warmer side than analytical. If it’s sounds bright on ones system then they probably should work on theIr equipment or their room first. In my system the RME has me listening to music I haven’t in years as my system has become more revealing over the years, poor recordings were unlistenable but with the RME I’m playing through and enjoying music I’ve been avoiding.

Maybe it’s using a decent spdif, balance out and power cable that has elevated the RME or just great synergy with my system but I feel it’s warm/polite enough without being rolled off and I have never heard the bottom end I am getting in my system until drooping this DAC in.

I’ve not heard the latest R2R DACs but came close to purchasing from a couple companies many mention here and decided to spend my money on a country I’d rather support. I’m sure the ones I passed on sound wonderful but I’m very pleased with the RME and don’t feel the need to mod the heck out of it as it sounded great out of the box from day one.

Might not be for everyone, but too simply pass on it without some research would be a mistake. Yep, I took a chance on it but knew I could return if I didn’t like and the ones that seldom pop up used go for nearly the cost of a new unit and more than likely not the current fs version.

I listen to analog/vinyl often on a tube phono preamp and feel the digital side of my system has come close, very close my table. If you spin vinyl this DAC should please if set up properly. I do have it plugged into a PS Audio P5, so maybe that’s where the magic is coming from?