Choosing a tube amp for bi-amping just the mids and high frequency. EP4.7s

I sold off my amp/pre combo and Dali Helicons at pretty much the same time and this leaves me building a 2 ch system pretty much from scratch. 

Purchased an integrated Jolida 6802 (6sn7 & EL34s) and planned on matching with some Tekton Electrons.

In the mean time I put my Emerald Physic EP4.7s back in the chain, which require bi-amping. When I put them away I didn't have any love for them. I'd actually been trying to sell them for 6 months with no luck. 
I actually really like them now. I think my amp at the time was maybe not properly biased or just a bad match for them. 
https://www.emeraldphysics.com/products/ep-47#specificaton

Leads me to this:
I still have a Rogue 6SN7 pre amp and want to pick up a tube amp for the mid and high frequency of the EP4.7s
They have a sensitivity of 95db so I'm guessing I could get away with just about any amp. 

I'm looking for warmth, air, none aggressive highs and sound stage.  Maybe at the expense of bottom end and grunt?  SET I'm guessing?
That's why I'm here asking. I'm wondering if the usual reviews of amps don't come into play here because I'll be
bi-amping with the subwoofer being driven by a SS amp with more power. 

The Jolida is currently sort of working for me. I'm using my BSound Node2i being controlled by my phone for volume control of both amps (Jolida and SS for subs) 
And it sounds lovely until I start to crank it up. And poorly recorded music is absolutely un-listenable with this set up. 

Id like to buy used and keep the price under $1500 for the tube amp as I'm not sure I'm going to keep this combo and would like an easy resale if needed. I am willing to spend about double that if there is a really good reason to do so. 

Listening to classic rock, acoustic and some hard rock mostly. 

What info am I missing here and what should I be looking for?
Thank you bunches
Mike
128x128flavo
I believe you can simply get jumpers for the mid/tweeter and bass connections, then use one amp. Of course the better Q of the jumpers...

I have ~ 3 years experience with EP KCIIs . Their overall ability to produce bass is highly dependent upon the equipment/cabling feeding them. Each step up I have made to each has rewarded me, including moving them a bit closer to the front wall, which helped a lot more than I could have imagined

Hard to believe you need more bass than the 4.7s CAN provide

Maybe that problem is the Rogue preamp, or cables/wires not going low enough with power
hth
@tweak1 
I think my long winded question got misconstrued. I have enough bass. The bass is actually pretty lovely.  
I'm asking solely about feeding the upper 2 drivers. Do I need a tube amp that gets reviewed  as having deep articulate bass for an SET amp, or can I avoid that part altogether since the bass is taken care of with a separate amp?
I'm still having a problem understanding your question. What amp are you using for bass that you feel is not good for mid/tweeters?
If you go the 2 amp route you will also need an active XO
More gear = more potential mismatches/issues
you will need one with at least the same gain spec as whatever amp you are going to drive the woofers with- preferably more gain and adjustable so you can level match each channel.