Upgrade to Maggi 3.7i or Tekton Moab?

I’ve got a dilemma. The audiophile bug to continuously tweak and upgrade has got me wanting more and bigger sound out of my system. I’m currently running Maggi 1.7is with a single SVS SB2000pro, driven by Parasound A21+. What I’m finding is in my large room (20x18 with vaulted 18ft ceiling, leading into open kitchen) it just does not deliver the uumph that I am wanting when I want to "feel" the music hit me. I am debating what my next step should be when I am ready to make the jump. Should I go with a bigger Maggi (3.7i) or should I abandon planars and go with the very alive sounding Tekton line. What I have read so far is that the DI and Moab sound very alive. That I think is that sort of thing I feel is a bit thin with my present system. I am expecting to hear (fairly so) that if i want to feel music hit me in that chest, a planar speaker is not for me and I need to go with dynamic driver. That said, I do love the transparency and cohesive sound of the Maggi, so I want it all I guess? =)

Welcoming any advice or food for thought on this.
trebuchet
I love love love my Emeralds Physics KC11s open baffle, highly efficient very reasonable MSRP, BUT, factory is moving and they are offering incredible deals. My KC11s MSRP $1999, now $995, and I have already ordered 2.8s which should trounce the 20.1s, whicle being very efficient and much smaller foot print, but...

I saw an ad for Genesis 6.1: MSRP 11000, but the seller want only $4000 says in perfect condition
If I had the 4K I wouldn’t be writing this  https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649571418-genesis-61-speakers-in-perfect-shape-own-it/

hth
I have heard a couple of pair of Tektons and was not overly impressed.Have had very limited experience with them and could not tell you what the amplification was or if they were properly set up in the room. On the other hand, I have loved every pair of Maggie .7i speakers that I have heard (1.7i, 3.7i & .7i). I heard the 1.7i speakers in Deerfield Beach, Florida driven by a Primaluna Dialogue Premium (medium powered tube integrated) amplifier. Heard the .7i and 3.7 I in Fairless Hills, PA powered by Parasound JC one (High powered solid state ) mono blocks. Both were among the best in-store auditions I have ever heard! Unfortunately, my wife says no. She does not like the look. She loves the Focal 1028BE speakers that are in that system and has made me promise not to ever sell them! I use a small JL audio sub and have owned SVS in the past. Both are excellent.
No brainer. 3.7i. Tekton speakers are poorly designed and manufactured. The only reason the are popular is because the are cheep and for some reason certain audiophiles like to see a bunch of tweeters staring at them. The result is poor imaging. Get the 3.7i's and a pair of JC1+ amps!
Now that is a system. 
+1 for Mapman: 

@Trebuchet:  I had a nice pair of Martin Logan Monoliths and even with the cone woofer, I didn’t get that slam I wanted even using class A biased amps.  I would love to have a pair of Maggie’s for a different sound, when desired though.  I don’t think you’ll find a planer speaker to give you the slam you’re wanting and because most planers  are very sensitive to placement, you’ll probably not be able to have the best of both worlds with them  sitting beside one another either.I love the sound of Wilson speakers and think you can find either a nice pair of demos, or a good used pair, way below retail.  With the right amp, you’ll get plenty  of slam.  Keep in mind-in my opinion, there’s nothing better than a high current amp, to give you that quick response and slam, paired with a conventional coned driver.
Steve
Also check out Pure Audio Project. Open baffle like a Maggie but with dynamic drivers for the punch.