Bricasti Design M1 SE - W/ LAN Network Streamer - Version 1.51 V. Denafrips Terminator

I am stumbling along trying to put together a digital streaming system. Have a tidal account and stream through a Farad Power Supply, Roon Nucleus and a AudioQuest Dragon Fly Red,  into a Pass Labs XP 30 Line Stage Preamp, Pass Labs Class A mono blocs, Klipsch LaScala. Considering Bricasti Design M1 SE - Includes LAN Network Streamer - Latest Clock Upgrade Version 1.51 or Denafrips Terminator R2R DAC. My budget is under $10K and I like to buy used. Would appreciate the Forum's assistance in evaluating these components, how they would would work with the Roon Nucleus and what other components would be necessary or desired. I don't expect to use the Dragon Fly. It was used as a cheap way to get started.  My system is currently fully balanced.

thinman2
There is an MSB Analog DAC here on Audiogon. Add the network streaming/Renderer module, and you're still below the $10k mark.

Even though it's discontinued, it is still a fantastic DAC, and fully modular/upgradable.

@chesebert i'm afraid to hear a high-end turntable setup, lol; I have never went down that path for better or worse. I do agree with you about digital streaming. I've been at this since 2007 when I first started messing around with Squeezeboxes and DACs; Last year was mega experimentation with lots of different DACs and transports; My current solution -- Roon ROCK core connected to "A" side of EtherREGEN, "B" side feeding the M3, is a wonderful experience. 
I did play around with the M3 digital filter settings and find I like the linear vs the minimum phase. I am stunned by how much sheer performance 44.1/16 bit contains. 
Cheers and enjoy the music!

@dpac996 Are you still using USB? I would get the network module and enjoy the much more robust and error free TCP/IP network. Note you will want shielded cable (cable and RJ45 connectors all need to be shielded - any generic Cat7 or better cable should work) to ensure you have a Faraday cage at the DAC side to keep out all the noises. So even though you have a cable that's connected to your DAC/network render, your unit is actually electrically decoupled from the router/switch.
Ive noticed it mentioned a few times that there is a problem with USB what exactly is the problem? 
I've never heard of problems with the USB port but many say Ethernet SQ is better.